Thursday, February 16, 2012

Rainy day

Well, today is a rainy day. Which means I don't have a lot of drive to do anything around the house. But I will ...maybe.

I have definitely been not wanting to do my chores. Instead, I have been crocheting. And a little tatting. Of course, I have to practice my tatting. My tatting teacher is having me do a demo at a local museum over Memorial Day weekend. So, I need to practice ( Not that I would need an excuse to practice.)

Well, God bless and have a great day!
                                                                          A washcloth
                                                                       Ruffled Scarf
                                                                          A scarf

1 comment:

  1. Is this your blog Robin? Love it! Bookmarking now! Hugs! Mary

    ReplyDelete